C.S.I (Candidate School of Instruction)
• Sunday Mornings 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
• Wednesday Nights If nothing else is scheduled
• Any Other Time Only by appointment with coaches
• Merrick Hamer. PM / MrHamer@yahoo.com / 310-480-0478
• Edward Calzaretto / firstname.lastname@example.org / 310-398-4507
• Clarence Kussner. PM / email@example.com / 310-482-1164
• Sam House / Samhouse@mac.com / 310-948-2999
Purpose & Goal
• Entered Apprentice Masons and Fellowcraft Masons may work to become Master Masons.
• Master Masons may work towards completing their Master Mason proficiency.
• Set a tenative date for your proficiency exam and use the approaching date as a way to motivate yourself to progress and achieve your goal.
• The most important purpose of this candidate instruction program is to help you achieve Master Mason status and become a better man.
Masato Francis Taguchi PM